- RED FM was launched in 2002. It has got a catching tag Line “Bajaate Raho” which is really true as red Fm attract the listeners by playing the latest music & the music on demand as well. Red FM is famous for its entertainment programming content with bold & witty RJ’s which truly works & entertains people on the theme of “Bajaate Raho”.
- It was Initially named as “S FM” which is now renamed as RED FM on 14th August 2009.
- RED FM is owned by South Asia FM Limited.
- This is the 2nd Biggest FM Radio Channel having a wide reach across different metro cities, towns & villages
- Red FM carries various non-profit activities which attract the listeners to a huge extent.
- Radio advertising on RED FM can have the extended reach to even the areas where there are not much radio stations.
- RED FM was the first to introduce radio channel in Dehradun.
Showing all 3 results