- The Special Festival Dhamaka Advertising Campaign duration is 45 Days.
- It will start from 1st October 2020 to 14th November 2020.
- The campaign includes a majorly holiday time period Covering All Special Festivals & Events like IPL, Navratri, Dussehra, Karwachauth, Dhanteras, Diwali, etc.
- A Grand Footfall of More than 25 Lakhs is expected as Malls are usually the preferred Place to enjoy holidays.
- The Ad Duration is 10 Seconds for the campaign.
- The creative is to be provided by the client itself in a High-resolution Mp4 format.
Why Advertise On the 4 BIG LED SCREENS at Elante Mall – Chandigarh, Bestech Square Mall – Mohali, VR Punjab Mall, Mohali & Chandigarh Club
- The incredible crowd targeting capacity is the most influential reason that forces All Brands to advertise in Food Court, Elante Mall, Chandigarh, Bestech Square Mall, Mohali, VR Punjab Mall, Mohali & Chandigarh Club. These malls target Population exceeding 25 Lakh people within a month.
- A Massive Captive Audience Crowd of more than 20 Lakhs people per month is targeted spending at least 1 hour of quality leisure time while having their meals. Hence, ZERO AD AVOIDANCE.
- Strategically located 4 Gigantic LED Screens covers each nook & corner producing a SYNERGISTIC EFFECT.
- The Most reliable medium which provides flexibility even to run Multiple ads on a shuffle basis in a single campaign. Hence, an effective advertising medium giving clients the privilege to convey their entire message properly in different & unique creative ways.
- The Brands associated with the exclusive media grabs a Huge Brand recall as visual repetitions are on the extreme hike.
- Highly Rich & Engaging Content: BIG LED Screens offers a highly engaging & entertaining content for the viewers. Exciting & entertaining videos grab the attention of the viewers and engage them to such an extent that the advertisement in between the videos are totally seen, noticed, and can’t be avoided at all.
- Huge ROI (Unconquerable medium among all media in town).
- Extensive Reach to:
- Decision makers
- Influential consumers
- Wealth creators
- High Net Worth Individuals
Malls During Festivals:
During Holidays and festival season, Malls are the best place in Chandigarh Tri-city preferred for shopping as well as enjoyment. Malls are the place providing Shopping Space, Kids entertainment as well as a Perfect place for spending a quality time with Family and Friends, which makes it the most crowded place of Chandigarh Tri-city. Every age group is targeted during the Festival time based on their different requirements from shopping to the enjoyment.
The volume of visitors Expected in Malls is astronomically high during Festival season i.e. Crowd of more than 20 Lakh people are expected, which makes it a Perfect place to advertise. The BIG LED Screens are just like Brand Booster for Advertisers which takes entertainment to the supreme level for the Crowd visiting Malls. The malls witness a mammoth footfall every day which keeps the development the most happening place in the Tri-city. Hence, concluded as a must preferred location for the advertisers seeking to cater a huge crowd to give their brand a great visibility.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scheme & Special Offered Price is valid for only 5 brands and is strictly on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- After the First 5 Brands, the Ad Price will increase to Normal Price.
- GST @ 18% extra as applicable.
- The log numbers for the campaign would be given to the client once the campaign is booked. The client can track its campaign by the Log Numbers provided.
- The Client/Service Provider undertakes and warrants that the booking commitments shall not be postponed or canceled without the mutual consent of the parties.
- Campaign once locked can’t be stopped in between and the media taken can’t be changed or canceled.
- The client undertakes and warrants that nothing contained in the advertisement enrages the public sentiment; constitutes a Monopolistic/Restrictive and/or unfair trade practice; violates any other legislation for the time being in force or is made to give negative publicity of any other product.
- The client further declares and affirms that nothing in the advertisement infringes the copyright or any other right of any third party and there are no claims, actions or proceedings, pending or threatened, affecting the advertisement or the title thereof.