Why Advertising on Himachal Pradesh Roadways Buses?
Himachal Pradesh HRTC Buses Advertisement Campaign is a prominent way to target massive audiences and boost up your Brand Recall. Advertising on Himachal Pradesh Roadways HRTC (Himachal Road Transport Corporation) buses provides your brand to cover a wide area of Himachal Pradesh and nearby cities which enhances your brand’s engagement power throughout the state and ensures you Grand ROI. It helps you to boost up your brand’s awareness and offers you the reach of your targeted audience. HRTC Roadways Bus Advertising ensures your brand gets Zero Ad Avoidance and helps in building Brand Equity. Hence, making it a supreme transit advertising option to cover Himachal Pradesh.
This Transit Media of branding also ensures you the High Display Area with a 3 sides display of the client’s brand i.e. Driver Panel, Conductor Panel & Back Panel. The Display Area Dimensions of these Buses are as follows:
- Driver Panel: 20 ft. x 1.5 ft.
- Conductor Panel: 12 ft. x 1.5 ft.
- Back Panel: 6 ft. x 1.5 ft. & 8 ft. x 1.5 ft.
- Total sq.ft.= 69
Similar Product:- Auto Advertising in Himachal Pradesh
Depots Details & Routes:
The Himachal Pradesh (HRTC) Roadways buses advertising covers all the cities & villages of Himachal Pradesh making it a perfect transit medium to advertise your brand and reach out to massive people. The following routes are covered by these buses:
- The Bus Departure from Shimla reaches to following cities:
- Reckong Peo
- Shimla Tara Devi
- Shimla Local Unit
- Shimla Rural Dhali
- The Bus Departure from Solan reaches to following cities:
- The Bus Departure from Mandi reaches to following cities:
- Sunder Nagar
- The Bus Departure from Una reaches to following cities:
- The Bus Departure from Kangra reaches to following cities:
- The Buses Departure from Nagrota reaches to following cities:
* Above is the summary of the routes covered by the Buses. Download the List of Routes Covered by Himachal Pradesh HRTC Roadways Buses From Here:- Depots Routes Tentative
* The client has to choose the depots where the buses belong to.
*For Terms & Conditions:- Click Here