|Display Advertisement On Punjab Roadways Buses:
|Types of Buses
|Duration in Days
|Minimum Buses Taken
|Total Sq. Ft. Area
|30 Days = 1 Month
|3 Panels – Driver Panel, Conductor Panel & Back Panel
|Covers Interiors & Exteriors of Punjab
Terms And Conditions:
- The client has to choose the depots where the buses belongs to.
- The complete list of depots with their routes would be shared at the time of booking and then the client can choose number of buses in the selected depots.
- At least 5 buses has to be taken from each depot selected.
- The availability of the medium depends upon the time of booking.
- Campaign once booked can’t be stopped in between.
- Branded buses images will be shared prior Campaign startup. The Images with complete information i.e. Registration No., Number Plates etc. will be shared after execution.
- The cost of Printing & Mounting is extra and has to be borne by the client. BMK printing and mounting rates for Buses Advertising are quite nominal and best in the business.
- Approximate Display Area is 153 Sq. Ft. including the Driver, Conductor & Back Panel. The exact display area would be confirmed at the time of booking.
- BMK needs to be intimated 15 days in advance if creative needs to be changed.
- The costing for change in creative including Printing & Mounting would be borne by the client itself.
- The creative design is needed in CDR format & high resolution JPEG format.
- Maximum 15 days time would be needed for full execution of the campaign from the date the package is bought.
- In the case of the damage of the creative due to unavoidable circumstances, the same would be intimated to client within 48 Hrs.
- The exact dimensions of the display panels would be shared at the time of booking.
Why Advertise Your Brand On Public Transport:
- Public transport i.e. Public vehicle advertising ensures that each and every segment of the entire population is being covered.
- The vehicles on the move covers almost the entire area & even those restricted areas where Hoardings and Billboards are totally banned.
- Public vehicle stands on the most crowded Place of the City which results in the ultimate Branding of the Client even when the Vehicle is standing at one place.
- Among limited outdoor advertising mediums their is a clash of unavailability either in terms of excess rates or timing, mobile hoardings act as a boon to overcome all the hurdles.
- The medium creates an eye Catching impact on the viewers mind which consequently grabs the attention of massive road users.
- It ensures a Grand reach to the population by covering almost all the crowded places of the town.
- Quite flexible in terms of duration of the campaign (Highly Recommended for long term campaigns).
- Huge Brand Recall ensures Great ROI.