Radio advertising has been extremely effective when it comes to capturing huge masses & creating “top of the brand recall” in the listener’s mind. The distinctive advantages of radio are many:
- Radio is present everywhere, be it your work space, home, travel time etc. Hence, connects & entertains your target audience almost everywhere they go.
- Radio gives your brand a local touch. The local RJ’s are none less than celebrities in their region & helps connect your target audience emotionally.
- Low Ad Avoidance as compared to other medias.
- Plays a valuable support role as well & helps strengthen your campaign on other medias.
- Mass publicity: Reaching masses is a major challenge for the advertisers. Radio effectively helps your brand reach masses.
- Flexibility: Unlike so many other mediums,this medium is quite flexible in nature and helps you make customized on & off ground integrated campaigns as per the brand requirements.
- Suitable to reach out to a small geography as well as complete country.
Why Radio Mirchi?
- Radio Mirchi has a strong nation wide presence with 56 stations covering 43 cities.
- Grand network ensures your brand reaches to the huge masses.
- The channel comes with a tagline “Mirchi Sun-ne Waale Always Khush” & builds programs catering to Listener’s interest & delight ensuring pure entertainment.
|Medium||Market||Radio Station||Time Band||Spot Duration (In Seconds)||Rotations Per Day||Number Of Days||Total Seconds|
|Radio||Chandigarh||98.3 Radio Mirchi||RODP||10||8||7||560|
Some Points To Be Noted:
- 8 rotations of 10 seconds each would be played per day consecutively for 7 days on 98.3 Radio Mirchi, Chandigarh.
- Value Addition: 10 Associate sponsorship tags are offered with the campaign.
- Broadcasting report would be shared after the end of the campaign within 30 days.
- Quality voice over radio ads would be produced by BMK only.
- The ad can be changed within the tenure of the campaign on client’s demand
Terms & Conditions:
- 34% spots in the time band of 0800 Hrs. – 1200 Hrs., 33% in time band of 1200 Hrs. – 1700 Hrs. & rest 33% spots in time band of 1700 Hrs. – 2200 Hrs. on RODP basis.
- Spot duration is flexible and can be changed as per the requirements of the campaign while overall seconds in the campaign would remain the same.
- There can be slight deviations in the above plan with respect to inventory availability, on the spot terms & conditions of the FM Channel at the time of booking.
- GST of 18% as applicable is extra.