Screen Wise Details:
There are Total 8 screens in PVR Cinemas, Elante Mall, Chandigarh. All screens support Digital J2K Format. Below are the screen wise details in terms of capacity per show.
- Screen 1 – 186 Seats
- Screen 2 – 148 Seats
- Screen 3 – 243 Seats
- Screen 4 – 166 Seats
- Screen 5 – 166 Seats
- Screen 6 – 318 Seats
- Screen 7 – 200 Seats
- Screen 8 – 199 Seats
The screens are strategically combined and are classified into Top Screens. It is done to ensure the easy selection of Top screens in case the client is choosy and does not want to take all the screens available for advertising.
These classifications into Top Screens are made on the basis of highest seating capacity combination. Usually, the Screen/s for the blockbuster movies are chosen in order of their capacity i.e. the screen/s with the highest seating capacity is/are more likely to play the Blockbuster Movie/s. The client can choose from the following Top Most Screen Combinations:
- Top 4 Screens: – Numbers for Top 4 screens are 3, 6, 7 & 8
- Top 5 Screens: – Numbers for Top 5 screens are 1, 3, 6, 7 & 8
- Top 6 Screens: – Numbers for Top 6 screens are 1, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8
- Top 7 Screens: – Numbers for Top 7 screens are 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
- All 8 Screens: – i.e 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
Some Points To Be Noted:
- Minimum 3 rotations are committed per screen per day if the client has selected one rotation per show & Minimum 6 rotations (3+3) are committed per screen per day in PVR Cinemas, Elante Mall, Chandigarh if the client has selected two rotations per show.
- The client will select the location of the ad i.e. before the movie starts or in the interval time or both.
- There are total 8 Screens in PVR Cinemas, Elante Mall, Chandigarh which ensures that minimum 24 or 48 rotations would run per day as per the rotations’ selection per show by the client.
- Total rotations per day would vary from 24 – 45 (48 – 90 in case of the client selecting two rotations per show) on all 8 screens combined if selected depending upon the inventory available for the upcoming week.
- Generally higher inventory ensures an average 40 rotations per day (80 rotations if the client selects 2 rotations per show) while lower inventory (usually in the case of a blockbuster movie) ensures an average 30 rotations (60 rotations if the client selects 2 rotations per show) per day in all 8 screens combined if all are selected.
- The campaign usually starts from Friday with the new movie schedule every week.
- The client’s ad is required in Digital J2K Format for PVR Cinemas, Elante Mall, Chandigarh & has to be converted into this format if not done already.
- In case the ad needs to be converted, the client has to give a link of MP4 Ad which BMK would convert into the cinema compatible format one time absolutely free.
- Censor certificate is needed & mandatory to broadcast the ad in all the cinemas.
- If the censor certificate is not ready, the client needs to inform BMK at least 14 days prior to the start date of the campaign since BMK will take all possible measures to get the censor certificate for your ad one time absolutely free of cost. Censor certificate process takes a good amount of time.
- There can be deviations in the above plan with respect to the availability of screens, on the spot terms & conditions of different cinemas etc. at the time of booking.
Cinema advertising has been extremely effective when it comes to capturing the audience’s attention. The distinctive advantage of cinema advertising is that your audience is captive, local and completely focused on the screen. Unlike TV and radio, no one can change the channels. A local ad on the screen is effectively watched and absorbed by the huge audience without distraction.
- Cinema-goers can’t change the channel or opt out of viewing, therefore higher concentration.
- Audience segmentation is possible i.e. advertisement can be selective and flexible.
- Mass publicity
- Suitable to reach out to a small geography as well as the complete country.
Why advertise in PVR Cinemas?
- Unparalleled reach with 600 screens, 131 cinemas, 51, cities, 18 states.
- Premium audiences predisposed to spending on premium products.
- Caters to discerning and loyal audience base.
- Entertains over 80 million premium viewers annually.